user since
Tue Dec 12 2000 at 21:38:58 (23.4 years ago )
last seen
Mon Mar 30 2009 at 19:59:16 (15.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
46 - View zav200's writeups (feed)
level / experience
4 (Wordsmith) / 1234
mission drive within everything
To start a Guerrilla war. Or just have intelligent discussion, whichever comes first.
specialties
Useless facts, slacking off.
school/company
NYU - Stern
motto
"Everyone says that this person or that person has 'found himself.' But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates." -Thomas Szasz
most recent writeup
I'm not a terrorist
Send private message to zav200

About to begin my senior year at the NYU Stern School of Business. I have a strong hatred for 'Sternies,' or people who go out of their way to show the rest of the world, and especially other NYU students, that they're better than everyone. They are usually characterized by being serious brown-nosers, wearing 'business-casual' attire even when they don't have to, and not having personalities. To NYU, they're known as 'Sternies', to the rest of us, they're known as 'assholes.' They give the rest of us Stern students a bad name, as well as setting up the stereotype.

It's one of my goals in life to start a Guerrilla war. I havn't decided where though. I'm focusing on Taiwan after the Chinese invade. The US isn't going to go in an liberate, but rather just fund Guerrillas like they did in Afghanistan during the Soviet Invasion in the late 70's early 80's. I'd also like to witness a nuclear blast somewhere, preferably someplace useless.

Oh yeah, and I also have a somewhat offbeat sense of humor. Work with me here.

I'm very much a movie buff. I like independent movies and movies that pride themselves on being original. I hate the current Hollywood craze of making high-budg flicks with no plot but lots of graphics.

I'm also a purveyor of useless information and facts. My friends have given me crap about this since I was young, but finally, here at E2, it may come in useful.