After playing Name That Lebanese Food in the chatterbox with discofever and hoopy frood, I was seriously craving some lebneh, so I called up p_i. They let me out early from work for good behaviour (well, watching the phones for two hours and taking a late lunch while everyone was out celebrating our president's birthday), so I met up with him and we bussed off to Habibi's, a cheap and extremely excellent local lebanese restaurant. On the bus a drunk guy, after trying to sell us a bus pass (a yearly buspass, no less, which in vancouver are only issued to disabled passengers), he sat very close to us and started insulting us. I am: (a) under the age of fourteen, (b) symptomatic of the ruin of society (especially in as much as I have dyed red hair), (c) getting on his fucking case!, and (d) a jellybean. (what?) Pseudo_Intellectual, on the other hand, is a pedophile, because he's clearly fucking my brains out. Sigh. Other well-intentioned bus riders leapt to our defense, and one of them got slapped in the face as the drunk guy left the bus. Sigh. Sigh.

The food was great. Rowan was freaking out over our everything obsession. I'm not - on everything we talk about everything but everything. Say that five times coherently!

Meow, meow, meow. I unintentionally fell asleep at 7 and got 11 hours of sleep.