The Rules of Questions, as I have divined from the film, are as follows:
- Every response must be in the form of a question.
- Repetition - each question must be unique from it's predecessor.
- Synonyms. As above, you cannot create a unique question using only word substitution.
- Rhetoric. As above, again, you cannot create a unique question by changing word order.
- Intelligence - I.E. "no grunts". Questions must make intellectual sense.
- Hesitation - No hesitation. 'nuff said.
- Sequence - Questions must be in-line with the chain of discourse currently being pursued.. e.g. cannot simply be random inquiries. ("...Foul! No non sequiturs...")
... always, won't you please tell me if I've missed anything?