In their relentless quest to sell beer using commercials that are funny as hell but have little-to-nothing to do with beer, Budweiser decided that they'd milk the whole Wassup thing a little further. They actually spoofed their own ad, making its counterpart using the bi-polar opposites of the wassup guys. The format of the commercial was exactly the same, only the dialogue, actors, and mannerisms were changed. The result was actually quite hilarious.

White guy sitting on a nice-looking couch, holding a beer bottle which is clearly not Budweiser. Dressed in the usual preppy way.
Phone rings, he picks up
Guy 1: This is Brett.
Cut to the other end of the phone conversation, another guy sitting in a nice living room with a non-Bud can.
Guy 2: What are you doing?
Guy 1 (somewhat excited): What are YOU doing?
Guy 2: Just watching the market recap, drinking an import.
Guy 1 (enthusiastically): That is correct. That is CORRECT!
A third guy, dressed in a tennis outfit, walks in.
Tennis Guy (quite enthusiastically): What are you DOING?
Guy 1 (looking up from phone conversation) What are yoooou doing?
Guy 2: Hey Brett, who's that?!
Guy 1 (to Tennis Guy): Hey Chad, pick up the cordless!
He grabs a phone from the wall
Tennis Guy (into phone): Chad here!
Guy 2: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?
Tennis Guy: What are YOU doing?!?
Guy 1: What are you DOING?!?
A chorus of voices, wassup-style
"WAHHHHHHH!"
"AHHHH!"
"AHHHHHHH!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh!"
Cut to two of the original wassup guys, watching this commercial on TV. They look at each other, bewildered
Budweiser logo appears on the screen

This 30-second spot debuted during the Super Bowl, and it was at the top spot on AdCritic for a few weeks. The three guys who did the acting did such a great job of acting totally euphoric for no reason at all, and replacing "wassup" with "what are you doing" was pretty damn funny too.
I don't rememeber who won the football game, but I do remember who won the ad game.