I've created a username on here. Already I've managed to write a bit on The Crow, which happens to be my favorite movie of all time. Searched for Counting Crows, and somehow I came up with a bunch of crap about counting birds. How this happened, I don't know.

I am an aspiring writer, so I thank my friend Jimmy for introducing me to this little hole on the 'net. Not exactly striving to be noticed on here, exactly, but damn it would be nice.

I have a LiveJournal, where I write most of the time. But it's always good to discover new places. Or so I'd like to think. Just other things to take up my "precious" time here on this godforsaken earth.

I don't exactly know what to write here, honestly. Don't know how personal I'm supposed to get, if at all. Don't know if I should mention my ongoing achievements in the world of morbidness. Ha. I make myself laugh.

Anyhow, I need to throw myself into a short-lived coma before I need to wake up in the "morning" to celebrate this wonderful holiday of stuffing your face with as much festive poultry as possible. Lord, do I hate Thanksgiving.. Pfft. It's a joke. Damn turkies. Damn family get-togethers. And most of all, damn having to wake up at 6am only to spend the rest of my day with people I can't stand. Joy to the world, and good night.