What a lovely day- for the first time today I saw the ack! you lost experience message and did not despair. Also I talked to my fellow noders about diverse topics in quite copious measure today. In the solid world I have spent most of the evening not doing the paper which I have due at 4 o'clock tomorrow as well as not doing the workbook which is due at the same time. The reason for this is that my neighbors are drunk- I have been forced to stay with them so that they do not get in trouble/ fuck around with other friends who live on my floor (sigh) It is now 3 AM and I am going to go to bed soon, so that I can wake up at 6 to finish my homework, how lovely. School is essentially over after tomorrow though, so I am coping with this next day as best I can.

I talked with a friend and graduate of my school who came back to visit fom harvard. He is a good guy and a total overachiever as well as being extremely intelligent. Today we saw a presentation about calligraphy given by my linguistics professor, who is also an accomplished calligrapher. He wrote a bunch of grass-stroke calligraphy and I am thinking right now that I should node something about calligraphy and its different types sometime when I am more awake than I am now.

also today I became officially addicted to E2 as I was on for at least 3 hours of my free time reading and planning my noding...never a dull day here in Massachusetts