i am sooo sore. Today i woke up at ten and proceeded to do nothing all morning. Stretched a lot, and went to breakfast- couldn't think of anything to node about, so I did my homework instead. I went to breakfast, sat alone and didnt talk to anybody that I saw. I had an omlet with cheese and tomateoes but I didnt eat too much as i knew that I had to go running this afternoon.

After lunch I came back to the dorm and sat around, listened to music and did some more homework. Then I went to run.

First of all, why the ultimate frisbee team decides to run outside at this time of the year is a little beyond me. I personally would much rather be running up and down the stairs in the graduate tower than doing circles around the campus in the cold. Also, I have not been living in a cold climate lately, so I forgot what to wear when running in cold weather. I nowremember that the proper running wear is windpants over shorts and at least 3 layers on top preferably including a fleece or jacket, plus gloves and maybe a hat. Unfortunately, what I went out in was windpants and a long-sleeved t-shirt over another t-shirt.

I was hurting pretty bad and I only did one lap around campus (about 2 miles) although i was mainly hurting from the cold.

However now that I am back here in my dorm, my legs have begun to hurt, due to the fact that the muscles are no longer used to running. Hence walking has become quite the chore this evening. Also my throat feels funny from sucking in all that cold air.

I made curry rice and hot and sour soup for dinner because I was feeling too sore to go to the dining commons. Still it tasted better than the food at the DC would have.

My roommate has gone missing since Friday night. I figure that he is fine, considering that if anything serious had happened i should have heard about it by now. Hopefully he will turn up soon...