Greetings! It seems that you, in a misguided attempt to click on something else have somehow clicked on my name and that has brought you to my secret lair. There is no escape. Don't even try.
Now you may be wondering what the hell kind of a name is wrunt? Then again, you might not.
I live in Canberra, the capital city of Australia. No Sydney is NOT the capital. Shame on you. I am a PFY attending his first year at the ANU. If I can pass enough courses I will get my bachelor of software engineering degree somewhere in the distant future.
well, as you can see, there's not much here. Maybe one day, when I can be bothered I will renovate.
- user since
- Wed Sep 19 2001 at 17:29:40 (16.2 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Jul 21 2004 at 15:37:39 (13.4 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- yawning, breathing in, sneezing, various other respiratory functions
- Australian National University (look for me basking in the glow of an x terminal)
- If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day.
- most recent writeup
- Existential Blues (thing)
- Send private message to wrunt