The term "riceboy" refers to teenagers and young adults (often Asian or Hispanic, but not always) who can't afford a real sports-car, so they buy a cheap Japanese economy car and put stickers, racing stripes, badges, flashy exhaust tips, gold rims, and other gaudy things on it in order to make it look faster.

Riceboys are easily identified -- they usually drive Honda Civics, Honda Accords, or Acura Integras. Often, they have huge stickers in the front or rear windows proclaiming something or other in Japanese characters. They also usually have enormous wings bolted onto the trunk in the mistaken thought that downforce will make their car faster. Riceboys also tend to slouch down low in their seats, so you sometimes can only just barely see their nose peeking over the steering wheel. Of course, not everyone who drives a Japanese car is a riceboy.

If a riceboy pulls up next to you at a stoplight and revs his engine, this means he wants to race. You should never, ever street-race, as it's dangerous and illegal. But humor the riceboy. When he revs, rev back. It'll make him happy. When the light turns green, let him burn half the rubber off his tires and zoom off into the distance. When he turns on his hazard flashers to signal that he's kicked your ass, just chuckle quietly to yourself and think about how much you love being alive and not smashed into a mangled, twisted pulp in a heap of burning rice stickers and crunched aluminum and broken wings.