I'll write a daylog because there's nothing that I've learned in the last week that isn't subjective.

"Some people call me a space cowboy...." or a space cadet.

Got the job in Fell's Point today. I start next weekend because I have company some of this weekend and then I'm on the planning commitee for Lord Bear's birthday schedule. That's tomorrow, for those of you who care...., yes, on a full moon, (10:22 pm EST), and I'm not telling you how old he's going to be. The vote was up for tits and whiskey....I don't know how he'll feel about that.

Found out last night when I crept in at almost three in the morning, that SatyrBoy and I are not getting evicted. Yeah, we were warring with the landlord. Actually, we're warring with th hyper-sensitive neighbor downstairs....damn. What a bitch!.....Though we did have that really ignorant party involving a drum circle in the front room.

Satyr's cat snores.

Um....what to do, what to do. One LOVELY fact I found out last night, is that my love life really is entirely Vegas Style. People are betting money on me....well, not just me. Who am I to complain though, I owe my mother $100 on top of all the money I already owed her. Thanks guys, for the reassurance. Jerone...you owe Bear money...and thanks for the compliments. Yah! Ten pounds lighter than the day I graduated high school, and fifteen lighter than when I.....ugh, nevermind.

I've decided to take personally every parking ticket I receive from here on out. Meter maids have indeed met their match, and as soon as I figure out exactly which chromosome in their DNA compells them to rat out their fellow man...er, woman, I would like to propose testing in order to breed out this errant trait. Or, I propose an uprising involving just hunting them all down and slowly suffocating them with their notepads, gouging out their eyes with their pens, and sticking quarters in easy to reach orifices. But maybe I'm just bitter. I presently owe Baltimore City over $200, and I've been here how long?

Swamp Yankee is coming. No, I don't know what to do about that. I found a picture of him today.....So I get to show him around MY city. Yippee. I know I should be more enthusiastic...I will be in a few hours...but right now I'm just kinda like, "Now what?" And this weird feeling in my stomach is something no Alka Seltzer can fix. Somewhere I hear bike messengers giggling at my expense....nevermind.

I guess I'm just trying to wrap up the week here. I scared a lesbian away last week. How? By not showing any interest. Don't get me wrong, she was cute. I just didn't feel that kind of libido boiling up in me. That and virgos. Great friends, but not my style when it comes to attraction.

Spent a good deal of the night with Bear's head in my lap last night. Talked Satyr into not continuing that romance with that Libra boy.....he needs someone a bit wilder.

So I guess I just need to plan the itinerary....

I don't want to talk anymore, it does make me want to either laugh hysterically ...or jump over the table and commit murder....and I hardly see that as being productive.

Let's talk. I don't want to talk about that.
We don't talk. You don't have time. Something's come up, can I let you go?
I don't really have time, I'm booked, but I've been waiting for you to ask me to see you.
Let's talk about what you're doing wrong, which has nothing to do with what I'm doing wrong.
Let's talk about us, we never talk about us. Let's stop talking about us.
Just when I want this....you don't seem like you want this. Why did you change your mind? I don't understand. I don't know how I feel about you, but I want you to love me.....
Gads! I am seasick with all of these ups and downs....get to the fucking point already. Get a story and stick to it.

I will be in the middle of Read St. brandishing a shovel at mutant meter maids when you have a better idea you'd like to share with me. And that goddamn Nellie Fortado song is in my head...fucking sugary pop....."You're beautiful, that's for sure..........."

Itenerary
Griffin supposedly arriving around six this evening.
Meet the crew at Brewers Art for Happy Hour.
Try to hit Layola for the play.
Drink, drink, drink.
Go see the Buddha.
Go see Poe, (the dead one, not the little husky voiced hottie)
Did I mention drink?
Never on Sunday...why? Because he said I owed him that.
Crash, or use up all of our stamina floating around the city....that might be a better idea.
Send him back to Florida to ship Onya, Thor and ficus back up.....and don't forget that goddamn bed!