Choose life. Choose Facebook memes. Choose anti-vaxx. Choose disinformation. Choose a fucking big gasguzzler, Choose pizza-store conspiracy theories and "no pronouns", Marjorie Taylor Greene and "Jewish space lasers". Choose your wife's MLM remedies and avoid masks. Choose drinking bleach. Choose good health, if you have health insurance. Choose supporting the 1%. Choose an insurrection. Choose urine therapy and essential oil cures. Choose MAGA hats and bumper stickers. Choose "family values" but root for a wannabe president whose life represents anything but. Choose Pornhub and wondering how to justify watching lesbian porn when it's "Adam and Eve". Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose Fox . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose that: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got facts?


This began as an attempt at a funny about conspiracy therorists, and got serious. Don't like it? Show me some facts. Prove me wrong, Write a daylog for me.


[xclip -o|wc -w
197

Apologies to Irvine Welsh and the writers of Trainspotting. Also, am amazed that the original is not recorded on E2 (Oh, yah, that pesky copyright thing.).