after 5 years spent socializing via email and irc, she's trying to learn to read books again. being forced to read Stephen King's The Stand is not entirely conducive to that... discovering Terry Moore's Strangers In Paradise is, however. (learning to talk to people may well be an insurmountable task; at any rate, one thing at a time.)
- user since
- Wed Oct 18 2000 at 06:52:24 (17 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Apr 16 2001 at 18:46:24 (16.5 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 5
- mission drive within everything
- Driving in Seattle without getting lost, holographic glitter, inventing cuisine, breaking my own heart. Concocting alternate CtD mythoi
- First, do no harm.
- Send private message to wendolen
wendolen is a girl who's always had trouble with self-definition. she's never been much inclined to define herself according to others, either, though, which leaves everything terribly vague.