user since
Fri Dec 31 1999 at 23:00:30 (24.3 years ago )
last seen
Mon Nov 8 2004 at 13:43:13 (19.4 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View vital3d2's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 24
mission drive within everything
The mission is your life. What you do with it is up to you.
specialties
Stuff
motto
Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still.
most recent writeup
I don't feel the same way about you
Send private message to vital3d2

I come from Wadsworth hell, God doesn't exist there.

Moreso, Wadsworth seems to think that they are the center of the earth. I'm sorry, no...I don't think so.

I graduated in the year of our lord 1996 from the hell's demon's lair.

I went to Kent State University (READ: SHITHOLE) for 3 years. I seriously hope the place burns to the ground so that the ewoks can once reclaim their burial grounds. I may go as far as to say that Skeletor's castle once claimed this as feverant sacred land.

After 3 years of pain & anguish (also after seeing What Dreams May Come), I figured there has to be a better life either by mental masturbation or self-proclamation to get my life in order I moved on. At this time, I call the dark years at KSU I had been working for the man & getting shitty paychecks for shitty hours. It's a good thing TM that I was working there at that time, because I ended up getting referred to a local Web Development Company in Mecca of Cleveland.

This part of my life will remain secret, NDA's are cool. I really don't have an NDA, I just thought it would be neat to actually use it without actually meaning it.

At this time, feeling shitty at KSU getting round-about grades in Graphic Design I decided to high-tail it out of that hell-hole. Nancy Cartwright, president *whisper* I don't think so. *whisper*

I went to Akron University/University of Akron & enrolled in CIS, Computer Information Systems for the laymen.

That was pretty boring, I was working off and on with DigiKnow GOTO: paragraph 5, last sentence.

I got "bored" with the degree I was going for (READ: I HATE SCHOOL I NEVER WANT TO RETURN HERE). I ended up accepting a glorious offer from DigiKnow, where I have been for more than a year now "programming." i.e. doing cool shit.

Here I am. No girlfriends. Been on 2 dates. I'm on a 5 year plan, if nothing comes of it...it's all over.

Later

Update: 11/08/2004:

Work for a insurance company. Live in Stow.