Greetings from South Plainfield. As they say, New Jersey is here, wish you were beautiful. It seems like every time I come up here, everyone else goes down to Baltimore to play. Is it something about me?

I'm feeling very creative without anything really specific to talk about, so here's some daylog glue dedicated to Easter.

Some questions that have crossed my mind today:

If you're reborn, then go back to being athieist or to a hedonist depravity, are you redeathed?

Contrary to popular opinion, the two aren't necessarily synonyms. As a recovering Christian still trying to get along with my family, Easter and Christmas tend to highlight just how beliefs and perceptions change how people treat you.

When Templeton and I were talking about that last night on #everything, I wasn't looking forward to the Easter morning service. But, it turns out that church was actually pleasant. I felt very extroverted this morning and I got a chance to show off my new car to a bunch of people that have known me literally since I was born. It may not have filled the promise of spiritual fulfullment, but it was a fun social event, and it made my parents happy.

All in all, it was two hours I consider well spent. If church always made me feel that good, perhaps I'd go more often. It's too bad I bore easily.

The second question, the one on everyone's mind:

How is Jesus doing?

Who knows. I'm not really sure how I'd feel if I knew that thousands of people were running around doing what they do in my name like they do in his. I hope he's a good sport.

According to my friend Jabba's Christmas rant last year, if Jesus would just get him a new job, a new apartment, a new girl, and a new drug connection, his work here would be done.

Of course, that that would still leave me without a new DVD player, which can't be right. I mean, gosh, Jabba's not going to get anything if he doesn't start thinking of people besides himself. Damn it.

I'll leave you with my solemn tip of the day. No matter what they tell you, the single-click buffer paste is not your friend. And neither are its unfortunate victims, after you misfire. Save yourselves! Disable single click buffer paste under X Windows!

You'll thank me one day. Honest. If only someone had warned me last night.

Happy Christ on a stick day, everyone.