My stomach asks me, "why is there a hell when pain like this exists on Earth?" And I just don't know what to say to her anymore.

It should be noted that for the past few days, chinese food has been the only thing I've been forcing down my throat. I know there is MSG in the food. My stomach. She knows things. She tells me what she knows.

And she knows there is MSG.

I love this pain. The delicious rapture of the syrupy sesame chicken fufilling my unholy hunger, tantalizing the most erotic and secret places of my mouth. And the rice. The goddamn rice. The golden yellow, fried rice, which shines brighter than all the suns in the infinite cosmos. I swear. I should get more for lunch.

So anyways. I am in school right now, and its proving to be as exciting as an anal douche with scalding hot water. I don't know about you, but anal douches with scalding hot water are what I'm used to. I'm jaded. It's lost it's edge in my old years.

In other news, a KMFDM concert approaches. It is to be held in Lawrence, a good two hours and thirty minutes away from my current location, this saturday, and I have made it a point to attend.

See, I've only been to one major concert in my 17 years of existence (what a nerd!) That was, what, a year or two ago? Seether and Evanescence? EWWW! My first experience with music recitals of that caliber was not pleasant; the people were drunk and ill-tempered as a result, I was unfamiliar with the music (and the few bits I DID know were really, really crappy,) and in the words of the lead singer of Breaking Benjamin (one of the opening bands), "you guys chose the wrong fuckin' day to wear black." The heat. My GOD, the heat! It probably wouldn't have been bad if my wardrobe had not come into play... but anyway.

KMFDM should be a bit different. Hopefully. The tickets are posing to be a fantastic worry right now. I need to place the order today so they'll arrive at noon on saturday, at the very latest.

Come hell or high water, I WILL go to that concert.

You guys just watch!