Space Ghost Coast To Coast is a great talk show, even though the guests are rarely entertaining unless peripherally.

Comes on Cartoon Network (www.cartoonnetwork.com) at 11:00 Friday nights and 12:00 midnight Sundays.

If I miss Space Ghost Coast To Coast on Friday nights I am of the obsession to stay up to watch it Sunday night despite my rise-and-shine time of 5:30 to prepare for school.

Yes, the show is that funny!

So many dissapointed fans of Brak missed him on SG:C2C that Brak is now, preview on February 20, 2000, returning March 16, 2000, starring in his own show, Brak Presents The Brak Show Starring Brak.

Which came first, Cartoon Planet or SGC2C?
Space Ghost Coast to Coast came first - Cartoon Planet was a hilarious spinoff where the characters sang songs and answered mail from fans.

My Space Ghost history began my first time playing M:TG in a little card shop in downtown Richmond. Two guys: one normal geek, the other black trenchcoat, black hat, black hair, gotee, an evil look. Talked funny and was referred to as "Zorak" by his friend. Weird as hell..
Then some time later that summer I was channel surfing and happened upon Cartoon Planet and a funny preying mantis named Zorak.