Today, I secured my role in society as a failure.

Had I been a good lad and done what I was supposed to, today would have been my last day of compulsory education. But I am not a good lad, I am a lazy-fucking-ass. Today was the last day of school for the senior class. Because I am a lazy-fucking-ass, I am classified as a junior and have about two and a half weeks left this year, and one semester next year.

If you are one of the miserable collections of flesh and hair still unfortunate enough to be in middle/high school, I have a message for you:

QUIT BITCHING ABOUT HOW MATHS* WON'T MATTER IN YOUR CAREER PATH, BECAUSE YOU WON'T HAVE A CAREER WITHOUT A FUCKING DIPLOMA.

*Or Chemistry, or World History, or Physical Education, or whatever class you try to squirm out of working in.

I know failing one class, one quarter/semester may not seem like too much, but if you let that attitude fester they all add up very quickly. I am two credits short of getting my high school diploma when the senior class walks, after having made up about 8 credits I had failed before. Highschool is torture, yes, but one day you will find yourself at the end, and it will come much sooner than you think. It seems just like it was just last week that I was groaning about having to go to Mr. Silvius'** class, but it was really a year ago.

**Name not changed to protect the innocent. If you live in Jacksonville Beaches area of Florida and have this guy, then get a schedule change, he's a total dick.

So please, for the love of the diploma fairy, do your work. You will regret it, otherwise.