I fall asleep, slow, drifting, stoned drowsing. Warm and thick in my blankets.
I'm in the garage, my temporary living quarters. I hear T and Moli arguing over my head, faintly through my dazed dreamlike state, faraway filtering through walls to me. I drift off.
My sleeping mind: Moli opens the door and whispers my name, he steps in onto the carpet and informs me in his hopeful voice that T ordered him to go out; to leave their room. Told him to come sleep with me in her dictator way. (He blew up my air mattress earlier and she'd been joking about it) I unfurled from my warm blanket cave, made sure he had covers on his side, and proceeded to go back to sleep.
I opened my eyes in the night, a dream within a dream, my hair had grown enormous lengths. Moli and I were near melded together. Me spooning his back, my hair wrapped around everything, a safe protective blanket, undulating underwater like. The dryer going sounded it's heartbeat rhythym, and I could hear faint humming in the background, that murmured queerly, siren sounding fetus singing. I simply held Moli, and tried to comfort him, in this half asleep state, letting my hair cradle us both. Darkness of my eyelids, floating Quiddity.
It was vaguely sexual, Moli's a good looking man, but it was mostly maternal. Dark in the womb of the house, floating in my hair, hearing the heartbeat thrum of the dryer.