Pretty easy stuff to make and scaleable to your needs. I tend to cook for just myself and another individual, but I have made this for up to 10 people in one sitting.

2 boneless chicken breasts
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
4 slices of prosciutto ham
1 cloves of garlic
1 cup of white wine
2 full Portobello mushroom caps
2 slices of Swiss cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Then brown the chicken breasts and brown over a high heat in a hot skillet. Place them in a 9-inch glass baking dish in the oven, and cover pan with aluminum foil. Set a timer for 15 minutes. Have a glass of wine.

At the 15 minute mark:

Crush the garlic and sauté it with the mushroom caps under medium-high heat, with the same skillet used for the chicken, until they are soft. Remove them from the wine and set them aside. Now take the can of cream of mushroom soup and add it to the wine, simmer over low heat for couple of minutes to mix the soup and wine.

Next remove the pan from the oven and layer the ham and mushroom cap on each breasts as so: Top
2 slices of ham
Mushroom cap
2 slices of ham
Chicken breast
Bottom
Once you’ve layered both of the breasts gently pour the sauce mixture of the breasts, cover, and return to the oven for 15 minutes. After the time has elapsed, remove from the oven, uncover and let the stand for 5 minutes. Remove each breast from the pan and cover each with a slice of Swiss cheese when plating. You can plate on a bed of rice. Total Cooking Time is around 30-35 minutes.