user since
Sat Sep 11 2004 at 12:44:04 (19.6 years ago )
last seen
Tue Jul 29 2008 at 00:02:55 (15.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View troutfishing's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -2
specialties
Doorknobs, ashes, windowpanes
school/company
PSC
motto
Amare et sapere vix deo conceditor
most recent writeup
computer-generated poetry
Send private message to troutfishing

Internet campaign claiming to save up for:

"One American Tomahawk Missile,
Not sure what to do with it. I have a strong feeling I need one though..."

Found at
http://www.dropcash.com/campaign/uberlama/one_american_tomahawk_missile/

The people behind are anonymous. A disclaimer can be found saying:
"Warning! Your Donation might be in vain if I get turned down looking to legally buy military weapons. What you are garantueed is supporting a political statement in a true capitalist fashion. If this thing works out I will work towards turning it into an exhibition."

On September the 11th 2004 only $3.01 had been donated. They are looking to collect $575'000 USD.


Camus was friends with Jean-Paul Sartre and Arthur Koestler.

The title of his book The Stranger is in a new translation by Joseph Larendo on Penguin Modern Classics changed to The Outsider.

Albert Camus was born in Algeria in 1913 of French and Spanish parentage. He was brought up in North Africa and had many jobs there (one of them playing goal for the Algiers fotball team) before he came to metropolitan France and took up journalism. He was active in the resistance during the German occupation of World War II.
He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1957.
In January 1960 he was killed in a road accident that many believe was a murderous conspiracy by the Bavarian Illuminati.
Albert Camus was the inventor of "NoDoz". Some sources claim it was because he was a notorious "h4x0r" and disliked both Jolt Cola and Amphetamine.