2:00 am - Monday

Just getting back into Nashville from Ohio, and dropping off the rest of my clan, I head straight for my bed, and pass out. The drive was long, and I became easily agitated throughout it.

10:00 am - Monday

I wake up, shower, do all of the odds and ends of self-cleansing, and head for work. Work is long and boring, yet extremely busy at the same time, for all that I had done before I left, had decided to break while I was gone. Needless to say I was not a happy camper while at work.

9:45 pm - Monday

Being back in Nashville, I head out to my usual night spot, cafe coco. I get there, see the same people, have the same conversations, and drink the same drinks. All seems to be back to normal. I miss the Ohio bunch. I miss hangin out at zot's place, drinking frosty beverages, watching Rocky in the living room, and everything else about the trip. I need a way to feel good like I did there.

12something am - Tuesday

Sitting on the back porch with Jay, Ashley, and Ed, I watch a couple Young ladies back into a white Honda, notice it, and attempt to drive off. Ed runs them down, and attempts to find the owner of this vehicle, which is the guy who runs the body art shop upstairs. Although he's cool with it, both he and the girls are appreciative of the fact that they were informed. During the conversation between Ed and the shop owner after the girls left, Ed mentions that he would like to buy that little white Honda they just hit, whenever it's up for sale.

Mind you, Ed has no car at this point.

I thought for a bit, and realized that I have an abandoned vehicle behind my house that needs to dissapear. I inform Ed that I would be more than happy to give him this vehichle, should he want it, and indeed he does. Watching someone's mood shift from 'okay' to 'excellent!' because of a few words from your mouth, really feels good.

1:30 am - Tuesday

Ed and I pile into my car and head over to take a look at the vehichle that I'm giving him. It's a black Ford Thunderbird, in pretty damn good shape. It's going to require almost all of it's fluids to be replaced, probally new tires, a new battery, and some elbow grease, but It does run. At this point, my friend is ecstatic. On the drive back, he is practically glowing with excitement. I smile.

3:40 am - Tuesday

After staying up way past my bedtime I head home. This evening has turned out to be a great evening. The storm that had been threatning had subsided, I made someone's day, possibly week/month/whatever, and made myself feel good in the process. I had a wonderful trip this weekend, and met lots of great people*. If I could hit rewind, I'd do it all over again.


* - others include: JessicaPierce, stand/alone/bitch, Becca, Andara, Brainwave, dem_bones, iDeath (whom I mistook for girlface due to the misrepresnting sticker incident), Pyrogenic, Mordel, Morgon77, and many, many more.