One of the many avant-garde films created by Andy Warhol during the 1960's. The film is 41 minutes long, is silent, and is shot in black and white. Its subject? A blow job, of course... though all the explicitly erotic action takes place off-camera. The film consists of a single close-up of an anonymous young man's face as he is serviced by an off-camera partner.

The concept is great, and I'm sure the film is incredibly entertaining, which was probably a departure for Warhol, since some of his other films of this type included Empire, a single eight-hour shot of the Empire State Building, and Sleep, which was 321 minutes of of the nude body of sleeping poet John Giorno.

Sadly, this is all I can tell you about the film, because I have not actually seen it, and it is in all likelihood not even available on tape or DVD. To anyone who has had the opportunity to see this film, please tell us more about it!

kthejoker says I saw it at a gay and lesbian film festival in Houston—it was very riveting. It's all in slow motion, about 1/5 speed (making actual BJ about 8 minutes long)—it slows down even more at the moment of release. There are of course unfounded rumors that Warhol "took over" for the girl midway through the BJ—about halfway through you can tell that the "heavy action" has subsided for a bit, though that might just be fatigue or whatever. Someone gave a speech on Warhol as Homosexual Icon later in the day, but I didn't buy it, they gave a lot of analysis into the BJ being an empowering homosexual act but an objectifying heterosexual act... maybe they're right, though. Warhol was light years ahead of his time.