One of the theories held forth by pop-conspiracist David Icke in his book 'The Biggest Secret' in which he writes about various secret orders and conspiracies including the group that he claims to be controlling our world - the shape-shifting reptilians.

Icke claims that the German dictator and founder of the Third Reich was a member of the influential (Jewish) Rothschild family. He bases this on a claim made by psychoanalyst Walter Langer in a book called 'The Mind of Hitler'.

According to Langer, Hitler's father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber and a member of the Rothschild family. Apparently Maira Anna was living in Vienna at the time that she fell pregnant and was employed by the Rothschilds. He suggests that Hitler was fathered by Salomon Mayer Rothschild who lived in the Rothschild mansion alone during the late 1830's and early 1840's.

Supposedly, when Hitler returned to Vienna in 1907, he came into contact with the Rothschilds and discovered the truth about his lineage.

Icke hypothesizes that the Rothschilds recognized the opportunity to use their new member to further their agenda and set about promoting him to the position of Chancellor of Germany.

He finds evidence of their involvement in his rise to power through the German Thule and Vril societies who were supposedly created by the Illuminati. He also claims that the Rothschilds funded Hitler through the Bank of England and the Kuhn, Loeb Bank which also funded the Russian Revolution. Lastly he names chemical manufacturing company I.G. Farben as a driving force in Hitler's Third Reich under the control of Paul Warburg of the American Warburgs - another family under the control of the Rothschilds.

Icke's theory about Adolf Hitler's origins seems to support his more extensive theory that the Rothschilds are not actually serving as protectors of the Jewish faith but that they are using Judaism and Zionism as a means of establishing a homeland for themselves in Palestine (the modern day Israel).


For the full hilarity go to: http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/hitler.html