My day went fine up until the evening.

<

Everyone was going to my aunts house for dinner so I decided to go as well. My parents showed up here and picked me up. Everything was fine up until around the time to leave. I asked my father to allow me to use his monitor so that I could work on some stuff for school. His response was a grunt and then he said, " Well then you come over to the house and do it there." I told him I had to work on laundry so that I'd have some clothes to wear come Saturday. He looked at me and started raiseing his voice at me saying that I should worry more about my family than going out. I told him that i needed the monitor and he proceeded babbling on with the same thing. I turned around and walked out.

As i walked out he said something to me that made everyone laugh and embarrased the shit out of me, " You little queer im glad your not living with me anymore." I turned around, looked at him and just walked out. My aunt heard from the window what had happened and just told me to get my stuff and get into the truck. I did as she said and we left. I got back and got online for a bit and then got off. I felt so bad I didn't know what to do. I took a shower and started crying .

I can't handle it anymore

What does he want from me? What does anybody want from me? Everyone expects me to make them happy. What about me. WHen am I supposed to be happy? Why won't somebody come along and make me happy for once.

I havent been truly happy for a while. Seems like the only time I'm happy is when I'm alone on my roof looking at the stars.

What does everybody want of me?