you are a well
a shallow puddle
of small but infinite portions
drawing sweet water from dark earth
one cupful at a time

As each cup is filled the water ripples, splashes, and settles but is never depleted. And each cup is full and fresh and filling. Each word is full and fresh and filling and so necessary to the thirsty who cannot see the world in small portions and so go dry hoarding what is always there one cupful at a time.
You are a well of smiles, tears, complaints, and memories. You are a well of children plinking small fingers on large keys, desperate to show them just this one moment, just this one secret. You are a well of words in small but infinite portions which can only be drunk one at a time (or better spilled and dribbled over the edge of the cup and down the chin) but never gathered, bottled or saved.
Not enough time, not big enough, not smart enough, not brave enough to swallow the world because it is so very big and we are so very, very small. But by one cupful at a time you have filled the minds and bellies- the very skin of all those who stop and are refreshed by your words. If you can take in half of what you've given, you are limitless.

you are a well
a shallow puddle
of small but infinite portions
taking in and giving out
one cupful at a time

you are not small