When we say that there is something after death (or not), we usually mean that, after the body disappears, we still feel and think something (or not). So let's determine whether you will feel anything after death, and whether you will think anything.

Feel

Your senses will stop working after you die. It's a fact: your eyes will not transmit images any more because of neuronal activity cessation, your ears will lose their connections with your brains, and so on. So you will have no contact whatsoever with the world. Sorry about that.

Think

The activity of your mind depends on your circulating system supplying your brains with blood and oxygen. Indeed, if the blood or oxygen level in your brains goes down too much, your mind almost stops working, and you collapse. After death, the oxygen and blood levels will go down to zero. Therefore your mind will have no activity at all. You will be completely unsconscious. You will not even dream.

What defines the mind is the ability to think about something, i.e to be conscious in some way (which includes dreaming). Therefore, if you are permanently and completely unsconscious, we can say that your mind is dead. It's an ex-mind. You are an ex-Everythingian.

That is why I would be very surprised if there was anything after death. Please correct me if you happen to be a dead person or an omniscient god.