Best electrosexual beginner's tool: a simple 9V battery. Ever suck on batteries to check their charge? Well, a 9V is just between "tasting sour" and having a real bite. When applied to wet skin (on a nipple or penis) it stings, on mucus membranes (anywhere near the vulva), it's intense, but mild enough for most vanilla experimenters. Have fun, kids, and remember your Radio Shack card!

Further experimentation has yielded these results: inserted into the vagina, there is profuse (PROFUSE) discharge, and some uterine contractions, possibly through the action of the current on the muscles. (Should have some way to get it out, though, a friend of mine got battery acid burns this way.) Used on the clitoris, it can cause appreciable pain, but again, its duration and surrounds that determine the bearability. Applied in this way, I would recommend it over many of the other methods of pain-for-pleasure, as a private instrument of penance, or even an aversive for Crowleyan or Liddian Will Training: it can be carried on one's person with few questions if discovered, is MUCH more inexpensive, and is less likely to harm permanently than most alternatives.

"Hey, Tel, why are you coming out of the Ladies' Room with that funny grin on your face?"