Designates a female partygoer who pursues one main goal - getting laid with the Disc Jockey. The DJ Slut's motives are quite unclear and may vary from time to time; however, the semigod state of modern DJs is usually considered a satisfactory explanation to this behavior.

Synonym of DJ Ho'. When speaking in code the expression "trainspotter with benefits" could be an acceptable substitute.

The great unfairness about this concept is the "double standard" - i.e. it solely applies to members of the feminine cast. Guys who happen to get laid with DJs or DJettes are not only fewer, they are also considered nothing less than lucky mofos. Don't blame it on me though, I really need to hop into E2's next level.

My own brush with the sex-crazed world of DJ Sluts was from behind the turntables. No, she didn't kneel behind the decks (as some clubbing legends have it), but she stood firmly before the DJ booth, her gaze locked onto me while I was spinning the night away. My feelings were (in order of appearance): surprise, perplexity, unease, then pride, overconfidence, coolness, then acceptance, horniness and a while later orgasm.

I'd like to say I'm keeping her name secret for her own sake, but in fact I wouldn't be able to recall it with a knife on my throat.