-1/4 cup of sugar
-3 cups chocolate
-1 cup of nuts
-1 tablespoon of vanilla
-3 sprays of pam
-a baking pan
How to make:
1. Take a pie pan and put pie crust inside.
2. Place 1 cup of chocolate inside the pan on top of the pie crust.
3. Put 1/4 of a cup of nuts on top of the chocolate.
4. Then layer another cup of chocolate with the vanilla in it on the top of the nuts.
5. Then you put 1/4 of a cup of nuts on the top of the chocolate.
6. Then you put another cup of chocolate on the top of the nuts.
7. Then you put a half cup of nuts on the top of the chocolate.
8. Then you put wip cream around the chocolate and over the pie.
9. Spread the sugar over the top of the pie.
10. Heat the pan to 350 and take a baking pan cover it with tin foil and put the pie on it cover it with pam
Or you could always wait for a rainy day, take the piepan out, find a patch of mud, fill the pan, chill, and serve!