This is a song by Ween, from the album God Ween Satan: The Oneness.

Eddie Dingle does guest vocals on this song. The guitar is just a sort of stuttery accompaniment, nothing special, while Eddie just talks and slurs his words. No melody, just talking. Eddie talks in a really weird, slow, stuttery, syrupy voice. He giggles in the middle of the song like he's amusing himself and couldn't hold it in. In the beginning he introduces himself:

"Hi. I'm fuckin' Eddie Dingle. I got this girl named Nan. She overpopulated my senses. And then fucking dicked me over."

The "song" proper starts then:

what's your big secret?
could you give me a clue?
oh silly girl
i'm so in love with u.

There's a lot more of Eddie urging Nan to tell him what's on her mind and whatnot, and then he begins to get jealous of her other relationships, just beginning to rant without a script: "You know, I saw you yesterday walkin' with Danny. He's a fucker. And you're a fucker too, you know what you did to me baby? Yeah, you know what you did, and now you're walkin' with Danny down the street, how that make me feel huh? How you think that makes me feel huh? Huh? You think I like it here you fucker? You fuckin' bitch, I hate you you fucker, you keep walkin' with Danny, you keep fuckin' walkin' with Danny, I don't give a fuck, yeah I don't give a flyin' fuck about you or Danny you bitch!"

Nice note on which to end a song, eh? That transcription is not anywhere in the lyrics, it's just a random rant. But I do believe he's lying somewhere in there . . . can't you tell Eddie still loves Nan? What a storybook romance.

Incidentally, Eddie Dingle may be the subject of the completely instrumental "A Tear for Eddie" on the Ween album Chocolate and Cheese.

This song is © 1990 by Ween, Twin/Tone records.

Next song on this album: Licking the Palm for Guava