I can't figure out if this is cool or weird.

A friend invited me out for dinner last night, and I told him sure but I had to end the night early because I needed to clean my bathroom after. (My mom is coming into town in a couple days, and I don't want her to find out that occasionally I am remiss in my household duties and sometimes live in filth.) So, we did our thing, and he took me to the grocery store so I could stock up on stuff, but then when we got back, I started to put away the groceries and my friend said he had to go to the bathroom. I finished putting away the groceries and started washing my dishes. I was almost finished when he finally emerged from the bathroom. He had cleaned it for me.

Is this weird? A friend randomly cleaned my bathroom. I was glad I didn't have to do it, but . . . well, why would someone do that? He even brought his own cleaning supplies, which means he was plotting this. He cleaned the sink, potty, and tub. I asked him why, and he shrugged and said, "I like cleaning bathrooms." Whee.

He also brought me a very cool gift for my birthday (which was last week). I had recently told him the story of when I was four and someone gave me a huge jawbreaker for my birthday. I remember thinking it was so cool because it was bigger than my fist; there is a photo of me holding it, all sticky. My mom threw it out after I put it down, claiming that it "went bad." I cried for like a really long time because I'd wanted to eat it so badly. My friend bought me one of those. I started licking it today and got a sore tongue. So I broke it with a hammer. Those little pieces are neato.