The second album of the 'new' Värttinä, first released in 1992 on Polygram/Spirit, with various re-releases.
This album contains the usual mixture of instrumental (Hoptsoi), vocal/instrumental (Suuret Ja Soriat), and acappella (Sulhassii) music.
Highlights include Matalii Ja Mustii (also known as The Binky Song from Arthur and Friends), which is way too cheerful-sounding to have a title which translates as 'Sad and Mournful'. Another highlight is Kylä Vuotti Uutta Kuuta which is a beautiful song, and, in part, has some uncharacteristically soft voice for Värttinä.
- Lemmennosto (Awakening of Love)
- Kylä Vuotti Uutta Kuuta (The Village Awaits the New Moon)
- Sulhassii (Bride Grooms)
- Matalii Ja Mustii (Sad and Mournful)
- Suuret Ja Soriat (Tall and Handsome)
- Leppiäinen (Gentle as Alder)
- Pihi Neito (Stingy Girl)
- Mikä Miulla Mielessä (What's on My Mind?)
- Hyvä Tyttöna Hypätä (Good to Stay a Single Girl)
- Fanfaari (Fanfare)
- Paukkuvat Pasuunat (Thundering Trumpets)