It's a beautiful day today but i've been inside looking at 2 or 3 types of screen most of the day. The usual email and random surfing, but also editing video for my semi-big screening tommorrow. If anyone here wants to come, it's at CCAC in San Francisco, Sunday 10 June, 6:30 pm, in Timken Lecture Hall. No, I'm not a student there, I just have a friend who works there and can get the hall for free.

Most of the stuff is footage from the San Francisco Electronic Music Festival and the Big Sur Experimental Music Festival. And a few other nuggets. It will be cool to see this stuff I've been shooting and editing projected really big. And for lots of friends to see it at once and laugh and talk about it all at once.

Anyway, I finished that up. the whole thing is 77 minutes long. a nice length. So anyway, it's weird when I was editing there were 4 screens - the little screen on the camera, the Mac monitor where Final Cut Pro was running, the NTSC video monitor (green monochrome, but better than nothing), and then the monitor of this other computer, which i was using for email and noding while i waited for stuff to dub or render. Jeez, it was confusing.

Adding to that confusion was the fact that I'm still a fucking total newbie halfwit about Everything. Till a few minutes ago I didn't know that Cool Man Eddie was not a real person! Did you know that my very first writeup got cooled, almost immediately? Suddently this guy Eddie was emailing me about it. That was a few days ago. I actually wrote back and thanked him. What an idiot i am. I thought, man this place moves fast. So today on the chatterbox I get informed that that is not a user, it's like a feature, an automatic thing. You learn something everyday at Everything....

Anyway Jay just called me twice in the last 5 minutes to remind me that i was supposed to cook her dinner tonight. I better go get some sun before I have to start slaving over the hot stove....