The Essential Psychedelic Guide by D. M. Turner

...Previous Chapter...Table of Contents...Next Chapter...

Publication and Copyright Information

Noder's Note: I have obtained personal authorization from the creator of the online edition to mirror the guide here on Everything. An HTML version of the guide (with illustrations) may be found at http://www.lavondyss.com/donut/guide/toc.html

The Essential Psychedelic Guide - By D. M. Turner
First Printing - September 1994

Published by Panther Press ISBN 0-9642636-1-0

Library of Congress Catalog registration in progress. Printed in the United States of America.

Cover art by Nick Philip, SFX Lab Illustrations on pages 31, 41, 45, and 59 by P.B.M.
D. M. Turner is a trademark of Panther Press.

Selected excerpt from The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley. Copyright 1954 by Aldous Huxley. Copyright renewed ©1982 by Laura Huxley. Reprinted by permission of HarperCollins Publishers Inc. and Chatto & Windus Ltd.

Selected excerpt from The Holotropic Mind by Stanislav Grof and Hal Zina Bennett Copyright 1992 by Stanislav Grof and Hal Zina Bennett. Reprinted by permission of HarperCollins Publishers Inc.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any manner without the written permission of the publisher.

Warning: Many of the substances discussed in this book are currently illegal in the United States and many other parts of the world. The author and publisher do not advocate breaking the law, and will not be held responsible for use or misuse of the information contained herein. This book was written to expand the body of knowledge available on psychedelics and is not a recommendation or endorsement of their use.

---------------------------------------

Editor's Note: The text that follows is exactly as it appeared in the original printed version. However, due to the tragic death of the author, it appears that there will be no more copies printed of this material in book form. Panther Press also appears to have gone out of business after printing Turner's last book, Salvinorin: The Psychedelic Essence of Salvia Divinorum. DO NOT try to order either book via the methods listed below; you will recieve no response, and may lose any funds sent to Panther Press. This text is included solely in the interest of trying to reproduce the book in HTML as closely as possible to the manner in which it appeared in its original printed form. The only way to acquire a hard copy at the moment is to follow one of the following links and then print out the file that you will recieve. For extra special Karma Points, xerox a few while you're at it for our digitally disenfranchised friends. I and the anonymous others who worked on this project would find no other thanks more satisfying for our efforts.

Download the HTML & Graphics (.SIT):
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4558/guide.sit

Download the HTML & Graphics (.ZIP):
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4558/guide.zip

---------------------------------------

Additional copies of this book may be ordered for $14.95 each. ($12.95+$2.00 shipping and handling) CA residents add $0.94 tax for credit card orders add $1.00 processing fee.

For Visa - Mastercard orders only phone (415) 753-6481.

For mail orders and international orders see the order form on page 112.

For wholesale inquiries and any other information write to:
Panther Press
1032 Irving, #514
San Francisco, CA 94122

...Previous Chapter...Table of Contents...Next Chapter...