Dream Play & The Visit

  • With Mario, Genery and Jeremy in dowtown Santa Cruz. We know it's a dream and we're having fun willing random things into existence and creating sort of an art car to drive around in. Genery adds a hot tub and Jeremy manifests a miniature George W. Bush to poke fun at. I laugh my ass off.

  • Discussing the problem of artificial intelligence (AI). I say that I think it's a hardware barrier--AI needs a whole new kind of machine architecture in order to really succeed, perhaps something fuzzy by default.

  • Genery and I arrive in our RV which we have stolen from UC Santa Cruz. It has no door locks and is filled with our junk after months of being on the road. We arrive on some coastline where we're visiting our friends Ali and Noah. Their old place became unsafe to live in as they show us photos of it tilting on the edge of the cliff, dangling above the rocks far below. The new place is very nice and we're hanging out in the living room on the hardwood floor. Soon we get hungry and Genery starts cooking with Ali.

    Allen is there too and asks if we've met Noah's girlfriend. We haven't so we go outside and across the property to where she is sitting on a couch under a dead tree. She looks like Allen's girlfriend's roommate and she is overly friendly with me, very touchy feely and wants to show me her toes. Simultaneously Allen says, "Have you seen her toes?" They are very long and skinny and hard. I say they're like frog's toes.

    I walk back to the RV to get something. I open the door and step inside. Dream ends.