ok, started existing in kensington, london. over thirty years ago. i seem to have become larger since then though, or perhaps the physical perceved reality around me changed, became smaller. i dunno, then more stuff like school, work & things happened more or less as unexpected. met miss wrong, spent 7 years in tokyo, came back, tadaemaaa! now living in archway, not unlike Michael Marshall Smith, a person who makes interesting patterns on collections of (often) rectangular pieces of paper, these bits of destroyed tree do not contain lysergic acid diethylamide, however they have a similar effect on my mind.
- user since
- Wed Sep 25 2002 at 22:08:34 (21.2 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Jun 30 2003 at 07:39:22 (20.4 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- avoid "them"...
- scalp and ear movement, japanese language and culture, avoiding sobriety
- self employed,(tutor)
- mmmmmmmm, pie
- Send private message to staberind