What a horrible day.

I'm not sure if writing my thoughts down will help solve my problems, but it does seem to release some of the tension I'm feeling.

Bless me jessicapierce, for I have sinned.
It has been a good seven months since my last writeup.

I recieved a call today from the nice folks at Volkswagen credit. It seems an ex-boyfriend of mine decided to stop making payments on the car I co-signed on so he could buy it. Suddenly, I've been saddled with $2000 of debt that isn't even mine.

Oh wait, now it is.

I honestly do not know if I will ever forgive him for this. For the first time in my life, I have the urge to beat and pummel another human being to within an inch of his life.

Yet I feel strangely calm. I'm not hysterical or irrational in any way, but I'm feeling an overwhelming sense of burden that I don't know how to get rid of. Why is this my cross to bear? I could have sworn I was on the good side of Karma...

My brother is in the Air National Guard. Today, he recieved word today that he is being shipped off to Scott AFB in Missouri. There's a good chance he'll be going to the desert from there. I'm going to miss him.

Please let this weekend go better than today did.