As many of you know I’m training for a marathon. I promised someone from this site to keep a exercise log in exchange for a donation. Since my last daylog on the subject:

February 16: 30 minutes walking and went to gym
February 17: 2 miles and gym
February 18: Rest
February 19: 6 miles with trainer
February 20: 30 minutes
February 21: Went to Disneyland for free. (One of my friend’s is a school bus driver and took a field trip. The teacher had extra tickets).
February 22: 2 miles and gym
February 23: 40 minutes and gym
February 24: 2 miles and gym
February 25: Rest.
February 26: 7 miles with trainer.
February 27: Rest
February 28: 40 minutes and gym
March 1: 2 miles and gym
March 2: 40 minutes and gym
March 3: 2 miles and gym
March 4: Rest
March 5: 8 miles with trainer
March 6: Rest
March 7: Walked to gym and back. Finished my Health Science class!
March 8: Stayed home sick
March 9: Stayed home sick
March 10: 2 miles and gym
March 11: Rest
March 12: Bought shoes etc for marathon

I am now only taking one class, Abnormal Psychology. I finished Health Science with a B. My fundraising efforts are not going as well as we had hoped. I’m still almost $2000 away from my goal. I have to reach the goal to continue training with Team In Training. Today we are going to buy shoes. I’m still not feeling too great but it’s nothing serious. Just the common cold. Sore throat, coughing and lots of snot.

Today we are doing a 5k. I’m posting this in the wee hours of the morning because I’m not sleeping this night before a race. Smart, eh? Well I didn’t get home until 1:30am from karaoke with the friends who are doing the marathon with me and a few other people. We have to leave at 5:30am. I have a few things to do before then. So instead of sleeping 2 or 3 hours and feeling more tired I’m going to take a 20 minute, (no more) nap just before the alarm goes off. I’ve done this before.

My biggest concern right now is the fundraising. It’s not going too well. I’ve only raised about 6% of what I need to raise. I need help e2ers! Please! If you have it in your heart to donate to the worthy cause of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society please visit http://www.active.com/donate/tntgla/skybluefusion and give what you can. If you want to donate via check or cash /msg me for details how. Any donation of any size is welcome.