WARNING: Lot's of pathetic whining.
I think I need to vent
I'm totally stressed out right now. My step-dad has put so many restrictions on the computer and I'm so behind in my Psychology 101 class. I can't concentrate on anything due to lots of things.
- I've had a hard time sleeping lately and am very tired.
- The computer is in the livingroom and so is my family.
- The tv is really loud.
- My headphones are trying to quit and I need music to think
- I'm really anxious
- None of my friends are online right now
- My parents want to know all my passwords
- I feel weak and shaky
- This "home" don't feel like home because my family don't want me here
- I have so much school work but it's so hard to concentrate.
- I miss Ed
- I could go on and on...
I just want to curl up in a ball and die.
I'm sorry for such a whiny node
. I'll work on doing actual informative/non-daylog
nodes. I promise.