I think this will be my last writeup ever.

Why?

Last night, to my horror, I realized that through a miscommunication, my boyfriend read all of my writeups.

Clearly, this should not have been a big deal.

Unfortunately, I had not intended for him to ever read them. I guess I felt completely anonymous here … like many of you do too, I’m sure. I wrote about things I would not normally talk about with my friends, or with him, I used a different tone and different expression than with which I would normally communicate.

But what was the point? I wrote things that I didn’t want the closest person on earth to me to read, things that I have kept around that I am ashamed of and embarrassed by … Was I just trying to reach the next level on e2?

I realized that I do not need to do this. I do not need to write things to remember. I should continue to evolve as a being, instead of just be. Honey, you are so right.

You may notice that there are no links here. That is because this is a selfish writeup – not intended to get upvotes, mostly intended as a love-letter to him. (See, my use of pronouns isn’t always bad.) You can downvote it, the Death Borg can eat it, it doesn’t really matter. It’s the last of its kind.

MWT, you are my best friend. You have helped me through so many sad times, and been there for me for so many happy ones. I am the luckiest girl in the world for having met you. It is unbelievable how much I love you.