Recently, my boyfriend has been playing a lot of "Black & White" -- a game where you play God over villages. Sort of an interesting game, though I had no real desire to play it ... I thought.

(Let the dream begin.)

I found myself standing on the green of a slope, surrounded by wandering people and cows. There was a pleasant shade of blue across the sky, broken up by bits of swirling white.

It was my turn to play God.

I didn't know what to do. My boyfriend was there with me, coaching me. I flew up into the air to get a better view of the island, but was not sure how to come back down. I hung in the air for a while, tilting and twisting and pointing at things until I finally swooped down to where he stood.

My next project was to learn how to pick up people and move them. I floated over to a teenage girl, hearing, "She's not high enough!" whispered in the background. I reached down to pick up the girl, but indeed, I was too close, so rather than grab her entire body, I just grabbed her blonde ponytail.

I tried to pick her up, but she started screaming, so I had to set her down again. Feeling defeated, I drifted back over to my boyfriend. Shaking his head a little, he told me that we had a lot of work to do if I was ever going to be an acceptable God.

I just don't think I'm cut out for it.