Actor/Director/model Vincent Gallo's submission to the 2003 Cannes Film Festival. Like Buffalo '66, Gallo's first effort, Gallo starred, wrote, directed and did production design. This road film's plot involves Gallo's character, a motorcycle racer travelling cross country between races, doing mundane travel tasks, meeting people and coming to terms with loss of his first true love, portrayed in flashback by Chloe Sevigny (Boys Don't Cry, Gummo). The title refers to a stuffed rabbit Gallo's character has with him throughout.

The film was hyped prior to screening for an explicit oral sex scene between Gallo and Sevigny dubbed racey by even Europe's more libertine standards toward sexuality in film. Regardless of this it was reviled by critics as the worst of all the films submitted in 2003. Many booed during and walked out of the screening. The film was described as ponderous, self-indulgent, useless and pretentious. With 15 minute plus long dialogue-free scenes of Gallo simply driving reminiscent of a bloated Barry Levinson montage from Rain Man but much less skilled in terms of cinematography, sound, composition, flow, editing; this film is a primer of what not to do in filmmaking (according to the critics at Cannes). Subsequent to the bad reviews Gallo has vowed that this is his last film.