Getting on to lunch time here in Canberra. I can't quite believe that from next Monday, I only have five more days working at the agency. I've been so pissed off at some of the things that have gone down there, over the past two years, but now I'm feeling quite nostalgic and not a little sad to be leaving. For all their hardcore marketdroid way of doing things, they're mostly a pretty nice group of people. The MD has asked me to contract back there, for strategic projects. I told him I'm happy to.

Frozen fingers at the keyboard! Must put a sweater on.

Gemma and the dogs and I will drive up to Sydney tomorrow to return all the hardware to head office, and to clear out my desk. It's a three hour drive, good roads all the way, so it should be kind of fun. Hell I miss having the internet when I'm in a motor car though!

My best friend is shaving his head today, for charity. He's infamous for his long curly hair (hasn't been cut for over a decade..), so it's quite a big event. He's streaming the event over the web, at 4pm AEST (05:00 server time) at http://www.realware.com.au/shave (WMP only.. yeah, yeah, I told him he's part of the problem, not part of the solution...)



Update: Anj raised over $3000 and ended up shaving his head, armpits and eyebrows.. It was a blast. I took a couple of hundred screenshots of the video stream, and most of his buddies hung out on IRC egging him on. Great day. The Leukaemia Foundation will be most appreciative.