Nice day for me. My first day off in over two weeks. Y'see as regular viewers would know (yeah right...) I have been slaving towards delivering a collosal piece of vampireware for flippin' months. Well, the finish line is finally within view. Not to bore with the gory details, but it's almost handed over. Just some more horrible SQL reporting tools and a bunch of graphical admin tools are left, with a little training for the remaining userbase. I trained 50 people so far this week, and as of this morning I'd logged 56 hours in a working week beginning on Saturday. I'm spent.

So today I flexed a day off, being a glorious morning woken in my own bed for a change. Breakfast. Walk Molly. Rode my bike to Manuka with Molly in the basket to get a really funky haircut (short), Mark my hairdresser just hacked in the way I like it, but this time he took liberties and really chainsawed it away..

Home, settled into the sofa, and watched Mission to Mars on DVD and luxury! watched all the extras on the disk too!

Took Gemma out for cakes and coffee to Kingston, went grocery shopping (love it) and have now prepared a nice dinner which is marinating as I type while Gemma watches BBC World....

phew

My relationship with E2 is as good as it's ever been at the moment. I'm downvoting as much as I upvote (I try hard to clear all my votes every day) and I guess I must be becoming part of the furniture 'cause my memes seem to be disarmingly similar to those of many other users here who I respect and admire. Funny that I'm a master of the e-universe in real life but feel like a kid here. Refreshing I suppose.. ;-)

GREAT TO SEE NEW COMMERCIAL BANNER ADS AT E2! SIMONC ENCOURAGES ALL TO CLICK EARLY AND OFTEN!