I enjoyed Minority report but I must say that it is not the best Spielberg movie I have ever seen. Beware, spoilers follows.

First, I think there a kind of huge hole in the plot. Think about it: we know there was no minority report and that the vision of the female precog was not fake. However it predicted the murder commited by John Anderton correctly although he was framed by his boss, Director Burgess. - In that respect the precrime system is faillible in that it catches the actual murderer, not the one who commandited or plotted it.- But John Anderton did not know his victim, he was led to him because he knew he was supposed to commit this crime. Had he not been on duty that day, he would have never known about that man. Ok his boss framed him because John had seen the memories of Agatha about the murder of her mother and that somehow his superior had known about it, "and then what?" you ask. Well nothing really. Burgess paid Leo Crow to act the way he did (by the way how did he made the photosnaps with John's son? Although this could be a clever fake.) but to make John mad he would have had to make him know about it. And he did not. The precog did. No precog, no John on the run, no rush to Dr. Hineman's house, no kidnapping of Agatha (preposterous scene), no wandering around trying to escape the cops and no finding by sheer luck of Leo Crow's location.
If the precog did not make her prediction, Leo crow would not have died. There is a paradox here where the predictor is a factor in her own prediction. Paradox difficult to solve in my opinion. My guess is that Agatha framed them all, now that is a wicked ending à la Wild things <eg> .
Or maybe I am completely dumb and the plot was lost on me. If you caught something that I haven't, please let me know.
Considering the arguments above, I really agree that Spielberg could have made a much more imaginative ending to this film, given the golden starting plot that he had. Damned Hollywood conventions.

On the gore side, nobody reported that you see extracted eyeballs in close up at least 2 times, that counts a bit if you want to take your child to see this movie. I also deeply disliked the inclusion of pseudo-comic scenes in the middle of a really tensed and serious storyline. Can you imagine this in Bladerunner? It really makes you wonder if the director knew where he wanted his movie to go. I also noticed some inconsistencies: How , in such a networked society, can a door locking system allow a cop flagged as a criminal to enter any sensitive areas? (scene of Agatha's escape or in the containement section). I quite liked the seamless integration of all this new technology in the everyday life (although this was not as extensive as in The 6th day in my opinion), especially the spiders, but can you imagine the level of artificial intelligence it would require to make these bugs function?

All in all, good entertainement and if that pushes you to read the short story, that is a good thing.