Croatian is another Slavic language, and it has very similar verbal prefixes. (Because of this, I first /msged vilk to add them to his node but he thought that I should node it myself.) The verb "to write" is "pisati" in Croatian. Here are the differences/additions:
The missing ones:
The different ones:
- "nadpisati" is never (or hardly ever) used.
- "odpisati" (or "otpisati") means to write off.
- "podpisati" is also written "potpisati".
- "popisati" means to write a list.
- prze(d)pisac' is "prepisati".
- przy(d)pisac' is "pripisati".
- "raspisati" (or "razpisati") means to write at
- "spisati" isn't used. There is one used word that uses it, "spisateljica", which means female writer.
No idea about ws-/wy-, I'm not too familiar with Polish spelling. (Hints welcome!)