I made this for some friends earlier.

White and Wild Rice with Adzuki Beans
Cook equal quantities of white and wild rice together, the proportion of rice to water being 1 cup to 1 and 1/4. To the cooked rice add a tin of drained and rinsed adzuki beans with several roughly crushed cloves of garlic and a few drops of sesame oil.

Daikon and Kombu Soup
Simmer a good quality kombu in plenty of water for an hour. Remove the kombu from the stock, mince, and return it to the pot. Slice a daikon in half down the centre, then cut each half into thin half-moon shapes and add to the soup. Bring the soup to a rolling boil for about ten minutes. Finely chop a good quantity of fresh coriander and add this to soup along with the freshly squeezed juice of a lime. Season with sea salt and freshly ground white pepper.

Stir-Fried Greens with Mushrooms and Toasted Pine Nuts
Coarsely chop bok choy and nappa cabbage. Finely slice a red bell pepper. Clean a few handfuls of large cremini mushrooms. In a dry pan, lightly toast a handful of pine nuts and then pout them to the side. Bring a wok to heat then add canola oil and a few drops of sesame oil. Add the mushrooms and a splash of shoyu (soy sauce). When the mushrooms start to become tender add the bell pepper strips and greens and stir-fry for a few moments. Season with more shoyu and fresh white pepper.

Would you like to go to Vegetarian Meals That Aren't Just Brown Gack?