September 3, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
backthen | yonderwhen
Hear dem bones
, of the exploits
of thy servants.
At this point, I have just been /msging typos and fixing random titles and Webster entries.
The Crypt yawns its maw wide.
Flung therein (at no XP loss):
- A Thousand and One Arabian Nights by everyone. Pointless.
- irony by fled user Woopangs. Pointless, linkless, random spelling.
- SUPERMAN DAM FOOL by holliman. Nov. 13, 1999. Linkless node about some graffiti.
- LOTD by BenB. December, 1999. Linkless.
- There is no spoon by Codger and kzinti. Why? There were no links, no point, no humour in these Nov. 13, 1999 nodes. Nothing but letters assembled into a macabre pretence at communication.
- SuSE by Sync. Typos, out of factual date, and by a defunct user. Suggested by simonc.
- Millenium by Gorgonzola. As requested.
- avoid this node by wish23x and LordCrank. As requested by wish23x.
- shoplifting; car chase; stupid fresh;Steve Case sent me spam!; Backdoor Boys; Rachel Joy Scott; the infamous wrist floppies all by hramyaegr. As requested.
- what do you hear in the silence? by Pseudomancer. Blank writeup. I got it. Better for me to nuke it than for an editor to kill it.
- Have you ever fancied another noder just by reading their home node? by StrawberryFrog. At -5 before it hit the bottom of New Writeups.
- americans saying cunt by dr worm. Nov. 13, 1999. Gibberish.
- 144 by ohe. Irrelevant.
- Dumbest questions you've ever been asked by why. Linkless, erratic spelling.
- Inspector Blooper by Scam. Nov. 13, 1999. Probably not funny then either.
- the boat woman at the river styx by hillock123.
- bouncing tiggers by rabidcow.
I've been fixing more Random Websters, putting links and fixing spelling in worthwhile Nov. 13, 1999 nodes.
- The Meters by markf. A "see ___" node.
- big butts by Gorgonzola. He, ah, typed it into the wrong node.
- i'd like to thank... by cethiesus.
- He who's name must not be said by ShogNet