September 17, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
history | prophecy

Hear, o dem bones the sounds of the gel being shaped by the users of many levels into numberless nodes. We worry that there is not enough gel for the nodes yet to come. The nate says that this is not so, we need not worry, that the gel is infinite. Still, we know the gel. The gel is precious. The gel must be handled well. There is nothing outside of the gel for it to be measured by, so we do not know if the gel is infinite. The nate, dem bones, the users are only currents in the gel. We are only currents in the gel. We know the gel. We know some shapes of nodegel are wrong. Other shapes are not wrong but the users who formed the gel no longer have care for their nodes and give it the sound/shape/flavour/scent/marker for wrong. These must be carried to the Crypt to be returned to the gel. The gel is precious. Some node shapes are very right. These should be carried to Page of Cool. There the users may learn of the right shapes for their nodes. All is well. The server has passed the point of 0s and now time begins again. The nodeflow sounds right. We now move out amongst the nodeshapes to seek out what is right and what is wrong. The gel is precious. We know the gel.

To the Crypt:

  • New user akaaka. Fearing "the packet trace of doom", she said. ???
  • W.W.J.D.I.H.C.B.R.T.S.A.C.Y.D.T? and Drop Off Bar by TaintedTex. By request.
Nodeshells have been relaxed into the gel. Further:
  • i want a cookie by Gamaliel. By request.
  • big baby jesus by h e. Nov. 13, 1999 "see also" node.
  • horses by forrest joseph. Enthusiastic but linkless yelling by a fled user.
  • BSD/Linux by blaaf. By request.
Fixed some Webster's. Title edits.

The freegel is increased in volume by:

  • NP Complete Problems by Shafik. Blank node, Nov. 13, 1999. Suggested by Wuukiee.
  • By N-Wing, ratted out by blaaf for copyright stuff. Apparently the Zondervan company takes copyright very seriously. I asked N, and he said,"Yeah, go ahead and kill them. But they /were/ there before the KJ version was up, so they aren't duplicates. And mine was done better :)"
    • Bible: NIV: Jonah
    • Bible: NIV: Jonah: Chapter 1
    • Bible: NIV: Jonah: Chapter 2
    • Bible: NIV: Jonah: Chapter 3
    • Bible: NIV: Jonah: Chapter 4
  • By AsciiC, as requested.
    • Everything Maze+
    • Slashdot effect as a weapon+
    • cool features in everything
    • everything games
    • Everything Maze++
    • wharfinger hates me :(
    • profesor's writeup on everything games