Connect Four is a pretty tame game on its own. One night at a local coffee joint, my friend luminuxious
and I modified the game significantly, coming up with a new beast known only as:
KUNG FU CONNECT FOUR.
Connect Four?" you ask. "Kung fu Connect Four," I answer.
All standard Connect Four rules apply. The following rules are added in:
- Each turn must be completed within one second.
- Voluntary thought is not allowed, even if it fits within that time frame.
- Each move must be accompanied by an appropriate sound effect... namely, one of the following:
- A martial arts-style scream ("hiiii-YA!" "MEN!" "hoooo!" etc.)
- A punch or kick sound effect ("pfsfsth!")
- A vocabulary word from a random East Asian language, screamed as loudly as possible ("MING!" "KACHI!" "NGUYET!" etc.)
- When the game is finished, the loser must leap from their seat, fall to the floor, and writhe in agony for a moment before getting back up and setting up the next game. The winner is allowed a mandatory period of dissing the loser.
- In the end, everyone wins.
Copious amounts of caffeine
or hallucinogenic drugs are recommended for the best gameplay. Also, a crowd of innocent bystanders